Architecture for Health Showcase
ASHE's Architecture for Health Showcase highlights the latest health care facility design and construction projects and firms across the country. This dynamic showcase offers participants space at the PDC Summit, in HFM magazine, on the ASHE website, and in a digital flipbook—all of which provide participants with increased visibility to hospital and health care facility leaders, including and beyond the ASHE membership.
Premium Packages are sold out for 2023, but Standard and Digital Directory Only Packages are still available. Applications will be accepted until May 1st — submit an application today to participate in the Showcase!
2023 Package Options
Digital Directory Only | $1,000
Your firm will be listed in the Digital Directory that will be posted online in March 2023 at archshowcase.org and promoted via PDC News, the HFM website, and a dedicated email. Target audiences include AHA/ASHE members and CEOs, plus attendees of the PDC
Summit and ASHE Annual Conference.
- Directory listing includes company logo, firm name, contact information, office
location(s), company description, and URL.
Premium Package | SOLD OUT
Includes Standard Package benefits, plus:
- A full-page Architecture Showcase in one (1) issue of HFM magazine (appears in first 50% of issue): two (2) images and a 450-word article of one recent health care design project, plus a sidebar listing details of your project (e.g., building name, architect, date of completion, etc).
- Logo recognition on select marketing collateral for the 2023 PDC Summit (March 12-15, Phoenix), including signage, digital wall, session walk-in slides, event mobile app, and website.
- Opportunity to be included in the digital display gallery at the 2023 PDC Summit.
- Expanded listing in the Architecture for Health Showcase Digital Directory