Architecture for Health Showcase
The Architecture for Health Showcase highlights the latest health care facility design and construction projects from firms across the country.
In 2024, the Architecture for Health Showcase will not only include a digital tradeshow display gallery at PDC 2024 and at the Health Care Facilities Innovation Conference, but it will also include a dynamic print/ digital model that will provide participants with increased visibility to hospital and health care facility leaders beyond the ASHE membership year round!
Submit an online application by December 15, 2023. ASHE will confirm placements and approve submissions by late November.
2024 Package Options
Digital Directory Only | $1,000
Your firm will be listed in the digital Architecture for Health Showcase Compendium that will be posted online at archshowcase.org and distributed to AHA/ASHE members and CEOs, plus attendees of the PDC Summit and ASHE Health Care Facilities Innovation Conference.
- Listing includes company logo, firm name, contact information, office location(s), company description, and URL (example).
Premium Package | $3,500
Digital Directory Only & Standard Package & benefits, plus:
- A full-page Architecture Showcase in one (1) issue of HFM magazine highlighting your design project, including two (2) images, a 450-word article, and sidebar listing details of your project (e.g. building name, architect, date of completion, etc.). Your article will appear in the first 50% of the issue (example).
- Project featured in the digital display gallery at the 2024 PDC Summit (March 17-20, San Diego) along with logo recognition on select marketing collateral including signage, session walk-in slides, event mobile app, and website.
- Project featured in kiosk set-up for the 2024 Health Care Facilities Innovation Conference (July 21-24, Anaheim), along with logo recognition on select marketing collateral including signage, event mobile app, and website promotions.
- Expanded listing in the Architecture for Health Showcase Compendium (example).