2023 ASHE ANNUAL CONFERENCE | AUGUST 7-9, 2023 | SAN ANTONIO, TX
Don't miss a beat—bookmark this page and return often for the latest exhibitor information and updates for a successful show experience!
Exhibitor registration will open in June 2023.
Exhibitors must complete the registration process in order to book housing.
Exhibitor housing will open in June 2023.
Additional information will be released in June 2023.
Stay up-to-date on the latest ASHE Annual exhibitor news and notifications.
- Bulletin #1: TBD
- Bulletin #2: TBD
- Bulletin #3: TBD
- Bulletin #4: TBD
- Bulletin #5: TBD
The ASHE Annual Conference agenda will be released in 2023.
VIew the Exhibitor List and FLoorplan
Hours are subject to change.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 5
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
SUNDAY, AUGUST 6
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
MONDAY, AUGUST 7*
7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
(final touches only)
*All exhibits must be fully operational by 8:30 AM on Monday, August 7.
Exhibit Hall Open
MONDAY, AUGUST 7
9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
TUESDAY, AUGUST 8
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Build your brand beyond the booth
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Exhibitor Services Manual is distributed
- Lead Retrieval licenses are available for purchase
- Exhibitor Registration & Housing opens (Exhibitors must be registered in order to book hotel rooms)
- Pre-show attendee mailing list distributed to exhibitors (includes company, name, title, and mailing address)
- Exhibitor profile information due for ASHE Annual Conference mobile app
- Exhibitor registration deadline
Friday, July 7
- Exhibitor Certificate of Insurance (COI) due to ASHE Show Management
- Floor plans with dimensions due to ASHE Show Management for any exhibitor occupying an Island, Split Island, Peninsula, or Modified Peninsula
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) notification due to The Expo Group
- The Expo Group advance discount deadline for most show services
Friday, July 21
- Full payment must be received by ASHE regardless of contract submission date
We're here to help. Get in touch today to receive assistance with your show arrangements.